"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, October 01, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #81

Now Playing: She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5 (I know all of the things that make you who you are)

#759: AAAAAAH

#760: Incoherent whinging XD

#761: Milo and cookie cream ice cream, where have you been all my life?

#762: Maybe I will do something about my procrastination tomorrow.

#763: you know you need sleep when you're genuinely panicking that a hypothetical Mr Wonderful will not be a good kisser

#764: subtle hints

#765: you are the best thing that's ever been mine

#766: the truth is hiding in your eyes and it's hanging on your tongue, just boiling in my blood

#767: Exam stress + period + liberal amounts of ice cream = breakout :(

No comments: