"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, October 29, 2012

PMS

1 day before it's due: Please, please, please don't come. I already have to deal with killer heels and tiaras and Gangnam Style.

Due date: Yay! Thank you thank you thank you!

1 day late: Dear PMS. You just made me treat a person who normally gets away with murder like he had actually murdered someone. And was not getting away with it. Thanks.

2 days late: Damn hormones

3 days late: GODDAMN hormones

4 days late: Maybe it's a good thing. It's a good thing. Convince yourself it's a good thing.

5 days late: It's just exam stress

6 days late: It's just period stress. Making my period late. Because that's legit.

7 days late: please please please don't come I forgot to put lady things in my purse...

8 days late: Well this is odd.

9 days late: I am so glad I'm a virgin or I would actually be worried that I'm pregnant.

10 days late: I'm pregnant.

11 days late: (this is when all scientific knowledge/sanity goes out the window) I know I shouldn't have looked at that cute guy...

12 days late: Although on the upside, I could buy those cute little booties I saw in Target

13 days late: I'M THE VIRGIN MARY!!!!

Day it actually comes:...well that was anticlimatic.


No comments: