"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, October 07, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #83

Now Playing: Today Was a Fairytale by Taylor Swift (today was a fairytale, you've got a smile that takes me to another planet)

#778: So glad you don't have facebook,오빠 - so much humour at your expense :P

#779: New headphones!

#780: The Beats Rant. 

#781: We agreed on something!

#782: Anh Does Vietnam

#783: Two more exams. I can do this. 

#784: Fairytales

#785: Ravenclaw!

#786: 'If it's a legitimate rape the body will reject it. IF IT'S A LEGITMATE STABBING YOUR BODY WILL REJECT IT, HUH???' - totally relevant conversations before exams for the win

#787: cranberry and pomegranate tea

#788: My face has finally started loving coconut soap as much as I do

#789: We get wet wild and naked, my loofah and I ;)

#790: back then I swore I was going to marry him someday, but I realized some bigger dreams of mine

No comments: