"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #86

Now Playing: State of Grace by Taylor Swift (because you were never a saint and I loved in shades of wrong, we learned to live with the pain of mosaic broken hearts)

#814: Graduation!

#815: Hot party dress ;) 

#816: Thigh highs and killer heels

#817: The Class of 2012

#818: Ice cream for dinner

#819: I've spent fifteen years boycotting eggplant and now I can't seem to get enough of it...

#820: Red! Thank you Bonnie!

#821: You know you're a muso when you start liking a pitch altered song better than the original...

#822: 102 Taylor Swift songs

#823: I give in. I have Gangnam Style on my iPod. And Mitt Romney Style for good measure

#824: The night of nights

#825: Claustrophobia and crashes

#826: Spaghetti, cheddar and chilli sandwiches. Heaven.

#827: Cinderella bedspread

#828: I fell asleep dreaming of tiaras and fairy wings 

#829: Leavers shirt. Graffiti has never been so beautiful

#830: Sitting in a beautiful park in the middle of the city with the girls trying to look glamorous eating KFC and girl talking. I'll never forget. We do parks, ladies.

#831: Converting someone to the awesomeness that is Garfunkel and Oates

#832: Reading through an 80% paper and wondering how the hell it got 80% I would have given it 3%. 

#833: Victory

#834: #nosympathywhatsoeverforyearelevenproblems

#835: I have lots of Wordless Wednesdays scheduled. Like, seriously, until March. I crazy.

#836: Two As, four Bs. You can't argue with that.

#837: Red sparkly nail polish

#838: I went all crunchy and had a eucalyptus bath, used natural castile soap and rinsed my hair with rosemary infused vinegar. I am hardcore.

#839: Giving myself RSI organizing my iTunes library

#840: 오빠 and Belephant. Muchos love. 

#841: Good luck, everybody. YOWO. 

#842: Tried an insomnia cure - hot milk with honey and a dash of salt. It was disgusting. Slept like a baby, though

No comments: