"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #84

Now Playing: I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift (I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now, flew me to places I'd never been, now I'm lying on the cold hard ground)

#791: Taylor Swift + Dubstep = UH MAY ZING

#792: NO MORE MOCKS!!!!

#793: Being the hostess is hard work

#794: Inferno

#795: Now I know the longing of loving all the wrong things

#796: Princess Uibin

#797: I'm starting to think that 99.99% of atheist teenage boys are asshats. At least the Christian boys have slightly more optimistic statistics

#798: You know it's exam week when you've single-handedly eaten an entire tub of ice cream and lost weight

#799: Breaking no poo. Nizoral 2% stinks. 

#800: Making a fairy costume. Because I can. 

No comments: