"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #85

Now Playing: Withdraw by Kimbra (I can't withdraw your heart from mine)

#801: On the bus in a fairy costume. No, I am not on drugs.

#802: Tardis robe

#803: Winter Melon Tea

#804: 93%. My baby. 

#805: eggplant love

#806: I'M UNTYING HER BRA!!!! (thanks, Belephant.)

#808: sleepovers ❤

#809: I lost my (burger) virginity

#810: rumour has it

#811: State of Grace

#812: I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now, flew me to places I'd never been, but now I'm lying on the cold hard ground

#813: guacamole and tacos

No comments: