"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, October 04, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #82

Now Playing: Red by Taylor Swift (losing him was blue like I'd never known, missing him was dark grey, all alone)

#768: Red by Taylor Swift

#769: The most hellish two-hour commute in the history of the world

#770: Casually changing out of uniform after an exam to get a seat on the bus. It worked.

#771: A letter to the Class of 2013

#772: Hermit

#773: Best English mark all year

#774: Super high before the lit exam

#775: three down, three to go

#776: strawberry tea

#777: falling asleep in the bath

No comments: