"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, July 06, 2009

The Downside of being a Movie Freak.

I love movies. It hasn't always been that way, though.

Up until I was about seven I used to be *terrified* of movies - because at that time they always made us watch animated films, and you know what animated films are like - the colours, the really spooky music...

I still don't like animated films that much.

But I do love movies now. Love 'em. Love them to the point of insanity, really.

The problem is, once I watch a movie, or a movie series, that I really like, I get obsessed, I find out every possible detail about any possible thing that is related to the movie, and drill it into some poor unsuspecting victim - my poor mother is my usual target - and I quote them an awful lot.

Only the problem is, when I quote something like Lord of the Rings, the only people who get it are boys, who think I'm nuts, or...actually, no-one else. Apparently it's not cool to watch Lord of the Rings any more.

To back that up, I'm going to post another video - another communitychannel thing - called 'my precious'. I wish I had the courage to shove my fat ugly face in front of a camera so I could vlog for you, but anyway...natalie's much more entetaining...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR9tS1f1f6k&feature=channel

No comments: