"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I Have.

I have a weapon,
It's a secret between you and I;
It's a weapon of mass destruction,
The only person who knows it's real power is I.

I have a passion,
It's my solace when I cry;
No-one knows it's power,
No-one, but I.

I have a posession,
I guard it with my life;
Nobody truly appreciates it,
Nobody, except I.

And what is my weapon, you say?
What is my passion?
What is this posession I so zealously protect?
It's my writing, I say,
It's a powerful addiction;
Except for this, I am just like you,
This makes me different from the rest.

No comments: