"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gaah....

Don't you hate it when you've got a godzillion friends and not one of you can go out with you?

I've got this spare student ticket for Harry Potter tomorrow, and now I'm going to wind up sitting with a whole bunch of my sister's friends, and my sister, without one person within a year of my age.

Fun.

And it's not like last year, where I only had, what, three friends. Now I've got high school friends, primary school friends, sort of friends, frenemies...and not one of them can come. I got internet friends too, but it's no good asking someone to come all the way from America. Great. Brilliant. I feel so...loved.

No comments: