"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rascist Bastards Can Go to Hell.

There are only three things that cause me to swear: stubbing my toe really hard, teachers that are reincarnations of the Devil and RASCISM.

I went on Yahoo Answers just then - I know, inner nerd - and there was this guy going on and on about how Asians bleach their skin and enlarge their eyes, and it's because the whites are the best and beautifullest of us all and all that crap. He wounded up with saying that he hated 'squinty eyes' and that we should all go f**k ourselves and go back to China.

Well, you got one thing wrong, mister. I don't understand why all these white people burn themselves to a crisp just to get a tan, just like us. You just abuse us to make yourself feel good because you can't make yourself feel good by your own talents, because they're f**king non existant. You're so f**king insecure that you have to say all this shit about us, just to feel better about your sorry, miserable life.

That's not going to stop me. I'm Asian, and proud of it. I'm f**king proud of being Asian. And I were white, I'd be f**king ashamed that I was the same race as you, mister 'I hate squinty eyes'. How can you be so proud of the fact you hate one of the greatest civilizations of all time? You look at all the mistakes white people have done - the stolen generation, black slavery - and you say that whites are so much better than me.

Well, f**k that. I am not going to spend my life being a colour.

No comments: