"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, July 17, 2009

...if you still don't like me, then seriously get off my blog.

Oh, I read that article, Manifold.

That is the sad result of men being...well, men, really. Those poor boys.

Men drive men into doing crazy things. Men drive women into doing crazy things. And, sure, women drive women into doing crazy things, but I'm pretty sure that's limited to makeup.

You get a story like that, Manifold, maybe once in a while. Wherelse when do I hear about anti-woman predjudice? Every day. On the internet, on the news, even in my own school. Anti-masculism is far from that widespread - and, as I said, most of it is brought upon men themselves.

But you have to see, Manifold, that this is my blog, and, as a free Australian, I have the right to say what I want and be proud of my opinion. That's how I've been brought up. Sorry.

I know I cannot argue that every man is against every woman, because that is not true. But that does not mean that we must pretend that everything is all good and bliss, because that is not true, and we certainly cannot say that men, as a general, are predjudiced against by women.

So if you don't like me or my opinions, please, stop annoying me and annoying yourself by annoying me. I can say what I want.

Oh, and by the way, you are extremely sexist yourself (quote, "ignorant, arrogant, selfish women"). That I cannot tolerate.

No comments: