"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, July 05, 2009

More Videos! (My Totally Awesome PRETTY Friends)

I really hope you guys don't mind me doing this...but you put the vid on youtube, right? So I'm allowed to put it on my blog, right? I hope so. If you really don't like me putting this here, please don't be mad, just tell me and I'll take it off straight away. Thanks.

These are two of my best buddies dancing - they're awesome, you can say bad things about me but do *not* say bad things about my friends. I'm not in the vid - I'd ruin the shit out of it - but anyways...here it is:



No mean comments, please. Btw, there's a scene where it looks like one of the girls isn't wearing any pants, but she is - they're shorts but her top is too long so it covers most of them.

1 comment:

Merey :) said...

hahha luv youuuuu
x