"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, July 06, 2009

Whoever Invented DVD Region Codes Was A Prat.

Seriously. Because now I have three bum DVDs. Great. Brilliant.

I mean, what is the point? Why does Australia have to be all 200l8 and the rest of the world has to be so high tech? It's always like that. It's so unfair. The technology here is so primitive, and it's ALL THEIR BLOODY FAULT.

Wah.

200l8, by the way, is a new term I've coined from this song I heard - I think it's black eyed peas or something. it means 'two thousand and late', like, a pun on 2008, and...

I'm gonna go. KaPow.

No comments: