"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, July 20, 2009

You guys are so sweet.

I read all your comments, guys - they're really sweet.

Anonymous - is that you, Caitlin?

Glad the chauvinist has stopped polluting my blog.

Most people wonder why I skip grades - and I can see why, especially as I am not a all-rounder student. The reason why I do is because if I don't skip grades, I'd be bored in half my subjects and failing half my subjects. If I skip grades, at least I'll be enjoying the challenge of a harder class (instead of fighting the temptation to fall asleep) for half of my subjects, and...well, I'll work on the failing bit. Lol.

Greetings from a feminist,
L.R

P.S I know you guys know me, but I'd appreciate it if you try and avoid using my name - privacy reasons. Thanks xox.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no, it wasn't me. Am I the only Caitlin here?
My cousin doesn't have a computer, so I'm at an internet cafe.
How are you?
C.S

Anonymous said...

wooow :D
hello m favouritist agro woman ever!!! (ina gwd way of course yaj)
you are soo good wow! sorry i did go on before but only for a sec so yeah no i see ypur comment! YAY
thanks love :P
xxx
"L.R"