"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Vision.

God or not (I seem to be using this phrase a lot lately. Hmm.) we are all here for a reason. We're all here to inspire, to create, to explore. I've had this vision for myself growing for some years now, and it's always changing - and that's a good thing. Here it is, now:

My gift is writing and I want to use my writing to inspire happiness and creativity in people. Whenever I speak about my views on anything, my main goal in the end is not to have the whole world think the exact same way as me, but simply to think - most of my biggest mistakes were caused because I didn't think things through properly. Things aren't set in stone, we are organic and plastic and we can move and evolve. I want to use my writing to achieve success, and then in turn inspire people to aim high and score.

I love creating things - I am an artist, and every day I create something. Through my writing I want to create something beautiful, something that people can just absorb and say wow. I love cooking and I love creating things to eat. I love to do something, and step back and realize that, because of my labours, something is there that wasn't there before, and never would have been there if not for me. But most importantly, as a woman, I want to one day create life; I hope and pray that one day I will be mother to children who will also seek to inspire, create and explore.

I always like to explore what I can do, push the limits a little. Don't you love it when, after hours of exploring, you find a little niche that you can call 'mine'? Lately I've taken to exploring the mystical realm of love - not working out too well, but every happy traveller is bound to have some low points. Life is about asking questions and getting them answered; life is about exploring, touching, feeling, believing.

No comments: