"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #55

Now Playing: Falling by Florence + The Machine (because falling's not the problem, when I'm falling I'm at peace, it's only when I hit the ground it causes all the grief)

#478: There are some things you can really only say to your best friend ;P

#479: Don't worry, my dear, I'm perfectly capable of understanding your hidden message: Like her or else

#480: Awkward phone calls

#481: Open Horlicks jar. Realize you haven't had Horlicks for months and you are now attacking a solidified lump of Horlicks fossil with a spoon. Give up and sulkily sip plain hot milk instead. 

#482: I know Cranberry and Pomegranate Tea sounds weird but LOOK! it's PINK!

#483: Milo and chocolate taste completely different!

#484: Spaghetti sandwiches <3

#485: Typoes. You're lucky I have good deduction skills or I'd have no idea what on earth you're banging on about, 오빠

#486: Swallowing my pride. Again. 

#487: Tea baths = silky skin! and hours of scrubbing the bathtub :(

#488: Stubble ;)    

No comments: