"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

1000th Post.

Whoa. Like...whoa.

What can I say? This is the thousandth time I will hit 'publish'.

This is soooooo cool.

Thank you! A big thank you to anyone who's reading this, whether you've been following from the beginning (very, very brave of you) or if you've just started reading now. Thank you, for reading what I have to say. Thank you, for boosting my ego with a cute rating or a comment or a sweet email. Thank you for coming on this journey with me. Thank you...thank you for reading my diary! You're either very brave or very stupid.

A lot has changed since I  first sat at my computer as a twelve year old, awkwardly tapping out my first post. I've grown up, and you've followed that, and that's amazing. But I'm still a baby! I've still got lots to learn, lots to see, lots to do, lots of people to meet. I'm not done with being deliriously happy, I'm not done with falling in love and getting hurt. I'm not done with laughing and crying. I'm not done with loving life.

Is it weird that I've made some friends through this blog? People I know in real time, obviously, but people who have gotten to know me, taken the time to understand me...I'm not that scary! I just have a lot to say. A thousand ideas.

Thank you for believing in my weirdness. Thank you for putting up with my whiny rants and bad poems (some of them are tragic), all the weird and wonderful things I've written on this big rollercoaster that I'm on. I've blogged in seven different countries, for nearly four years, in two different schools, in countless different moods...one thousand times.  

Stay beautiful!

All my love,
Lady Solitaire.

No comments: