"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #61

Now Playing: The Build Up by Kimbra (I want the jump but not the height, let me fall but catch me mid flight)

#543: 1000 posts! (well, technically, 1001 now...)

#544: I love you, miss, but 'seeked' is not a word...

#545:...we may have broken someone today...

#546: Laughing fit :)

#547: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! (our psych teacher is EPIC)

#548: I don't know what purpose or pleasure is derived from dragging an invalid to a noisy, smelly, chaotic bowling alley...to do nothing...

#549: I can't trust anyone at school anymore

#550: Be better than the rumour mill

#551: 'I think it's on fire...'

#552: Gotta love the technology at school. 

#553: I'll let you in on a little secret: most girls use their bras as storage, but not many will admit it. 

No comments: