"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #69

Now Playing: Yellow by Coldplay (look at the stars, look how they shine for you and everything you do)

#616: Acknowledging that at heart I have the mentality of a prepubescent boy. 69. LOL!

#617: August 20th, 1963- the most beautiful woman on earth was born. Happy birthday, mummy. 

#618: I love your big cheeky smile every morning, 오빠

#619: Ostracized.  

#620: It's so strange how invisible I am without my one-woman posse. 

#621: I think the sun just knew I left my umbie in my locker. It rained all the way home, but stopped just before I got off the bus and started again just after I'd got home. 

#622: Falling asleep in the bath. There's something about the hot water and the heady scent of castile soap and the soapy steam and just...oh, whatever, I was tired. 

No comments: