"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, August 03, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #62

Now Playing: Decode by Paramore (How can I decide what's right when you're clouding up my mind? I can't win, you're losing fight...) 

#554: It's so nice to know you care

#555: Well, I was hungry today, so I guess I'm getting better

#556: There's nothing on TV ever. I ate lunch in miserable silence.

#557: Argan oil on my lips. Because petroleum jelly is for suckers.

#558: I don't think I can accurately describe the weird sensation of rubbing solid clay on your face...

#559: Ah, sandalwood powder, where have you been my whole life?

#560: Really bizarre cravings. I thought I was sick, not pregnant.  

No comments: