"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, August 02, 2012

the meaning of meaning.

Now Playing: Never Let Me Go by Florence + The Machine (and yes this has been on repeat lately...it's like the musical ramen noodles)

Sorry there haven't been a lot of meaningful posts of late.

I've been sick.

And theres not much to talk about at home except for the fact that you can't eat bananas innocently.

I was up to my usual shenanigans (more or less) before the Perth Mod PE department decided to kill me.

Not actually.

You know what I mean.

Lots of love.

No comments: