"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #67

Now Playing: Heavy In Your Arms by Florence + The Machine (this will be my last confession, I loved you and never felt like any blessing)

#594: Garfunkel and Oates

#595: A crazy post about a crazy first kiss

#596: Baby E!

#597: Getting sick of putting up with some people

#598: Weird comfort food. Don't judge me. You weirdos eat black pudding.

#599: Baseball metaphors...

#600: There's this turning point in growing up when you realize that your self esteem's not low enough to look at some people. Atta girl.

#601: Hit me. Get charged with assault. 

#602: When I'm a bitch, I'm a manipulative backstabbing scheming calculative psycho. I don't troll. People who extract joy from winding people up and watching them unravel aren't cruel. They're just tools. 

#603: The rush of creative juices. Lit essay :P

#604: Fainting when I get home and reviving myself with ice cream. Elementary, my dear Watson. 

#605: Oil cleansing. Like attracts like, and then refuses to fuck off. 

No comments: