"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #64

Now Playing: Long Live by Taylor Swift (all the years we stood there on the sidelines wishing for right now)

#568: iTunes just decided that it don't like Korean no more. Racist bitch.

#569: I'm short. Between the hem of my (admittedly significantly altered) school shorts and the top of my knee highs there's about three inches of bare thigh. Get over it. 

#570: Finally, I wake up early enough to not rush out the door entirely bare faced. I know I look kinda sick without makeup.

#571: I remember the days when I couldn't button up my school shorts. Now they just balance vaguely on my hips, with a big gap between the waistline and my back, just waiting to drop straight to my ankles. How times change. 

#572: Okay, comparing my friend's thumb to my iPod, I can kind of understand the complaints that the 5th gen nano is too small. 

#573: Defected from Firefox to Google Chrome. Google Chrome has automatic spellcheck. Is slightly annoying. Especially as there is now a red squiggly line under the word 'spellcheck'. 

#574: Fights with a friend's new boyfriend on Facebook. We love you, Baby E. 

#575: Yes, Carly Rae Jepsen. Got a problem with it? :P

#576: Somebody used my mug. Without my permission. And didn't wash it. Now it's got fossilized coffee goop all over it. Not overly impressed.  

No comments: