"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, August 04, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #63

Now Playing: Never Let Me Go (Unplugged) by Florence + The Machine (and it's peaceful in the deep, cathedral where you cannot breathe, no need to pray, no need to speak)

#561: Nothing cuter than a crazy vegan Texan in love. Love you, Baby E

#562: Nosebleed :(

#563: Aside from the fact it feels like my lungs are being hacked up by a chainsaw every time I have a coughing fit, I'm fine :P

#564:...I just realized the word 'odor' is in 'deodorant'. Well, in my defence, IT'S NOT SPELT CORRECTLY

#565: We're all growing up, everything they said would happen is happening, and even though we've all known, all wished, all prayed and fidgeted impatiently for all this stuff to come now it's coming and we're all scared.

#566: A Streetcar Named Impossible To Write An Essay About

#567: I pinky promise.  

No comments: