"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, July 27, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #57

Now Playing: All This and Heaven Too by Florence + The Machine (and the heart is hard to translate, it has a language of its own)

#501: Talking to a friend. Psychopathic Justin Bieber doppelganger drags you away from anyone of Y chromosone. FML. 

#502: Yes, I'm one of those New Age hippies who thinks butter is good for you. That being said, I changed my facebook name already. Stop calling me clarified butter. 

#503: Breakfast with the principal. Oh, joy

#504: Get well soon, Josephine 

#505: Forgive me for being human

#506: BEST MODERN HISTORY EXAM SCORE THIS YEAR!!!! WOOOOOT!!!!

#507: So I take it that it's a good sign that I can somewhat follow what's going on in Ancient History? 

#508: Weirdest relief teacher ever

#509: So freaking cold...getting up in the morning is almost as hard as falling asleep... 

No comments: