"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #56

Now Playing: Firework by Katy Perry (you don't have to feel like a waste of space, you're original, cannot be replaced. If you only knew what the future holds, after a hurricane comes a rainbow)

#489: Monday...

#490: Getting my head in the game

#491: Coco Pops and sugar rushes

#492: Being fearless

#493: Feeling pretty

#494: Bubbly new soap 

#495: Missing Ms Liddell

#496: That moment of absolute high when your work is used as an exemplar (I am a stuck up know it all, after all)

#497: I don't know why you're pretending to be nice to me, but I'll play along whilst it lasts.

#498: Girl talk. I don't know why you put up with me, Belephant, but I love you muchos. 

#499: If I had the chance I'd do it all again, I wouldn't have it any other way. 

#500: I regret nothing.   

No comments: