"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #54

Now Playing: Breaking Down (Acoustic) by Florence + The Machines (all alone on the edge of sleep, my old familiar friend comes and lies down next to me)

#469: I'd rather not kiss someone with anyone's permission, you know?

#470: Towering slices of cake and mountains of whipped cream. The sheer decadence of it all.

#471: 6km uphill hike. The views were worth it ;P

#472: Let's just be glad that it's sixteen year old sensibility and not thirteen year old giddiness that is handling the here and now

#473: My best friend <3

#474: Is it weird that I celebrate losing weight by...eating?

#475: Late night brie binges

#476: Talking to Belephant: quoting Taylor Swift lyrics as conversation

#477: So what if I have weird comfort food? Nobody's gonna see me pigging out in my pyjamas. 

No comments: