"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, July 30, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #60

Now Playing: Never Let Me Go by Florence + The Machine (and all this devotion was rushing out of me in the crushes of heaven for a sinner like me, but the arms of the ocean delivered me.)

#534: Just casually freaking out a very naive friend

#535: Florence + The Machine

#536: I'm a sinner, I'm a saint...I do not feel ashamed. 

#537: 'For saints have hands that pilgrims hands do touch, and palm to palm is holy palmer's kiss...'

#538: Do people even say that anymore!?

#539: I know they say that you shouldn't believe what people say about you, but I can't resist an ego boost. 

#540: Dear Massage Chair. I know I'm short, but it's very insulting when you give me a 'neck massage' and start bashing away mercilessly at my head. 

#541: I haven't had lunch and I'm not hungry....o_0

#542: Look at the person in the mirror, if it smiles back you know you're doing okay. 

 

No comments: