"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #53

Now Playing: Set Fire to the Rain by Adele (I let it fall, my heart, and as it fell you rose to claim it)

#454: It's so sweet that you thought of me. Despite ten blisters. I missed you, too.

#455: Girl talk! Estrogen rush! Sushi picnics!

#456: Sweet little smiles from prams.

#457: Jew in the City. Fascinating.

#458: Suuuuper cold

#459: I know...the exit...is here...somewhere...

#460: Snow White and the Huntsman. 

#461: If you ever see me attacking my hair with a paintbrush, I haven't gone insane. It's my way of begging my hair to hold out for another day and behave.

#462: I'm so very proud of you, mummy

#463: I got your birthday present ;P

#465: I burned my tongue on ramen noodles. I'm not such a good Korean, after all. 

#466: I'm not above giving up my seat for little old ladies. Especially if they ask nicely. It's the ones with attitude I would help along in a different way. 

#467: Warm puppy hugs


#468: Sitting by the pool reading a book and soaking up the sun

  

 

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

About 460:

Yes, Huntsman is a fearless movie. One of my favourite characters is the Queen's henchman and brother. Only I don't know about the Huntsman kissing Snow while he is intoxicated.

461 (this is getting like ordering sushi picnics from the menu):

Yes, a good thick paintbrush with WATER or some other lubricating agent...