"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Not all that impressed.

Now Playing: Fearless by Taylor Swift (my hands shake, I'm not usually this way but you pull me in and I'm a little more brave, it's a first kiss...it's fearless) 

Being disgusting seems to be the new cool.

I don't know why so many Australian boys suddenly think they become chick magnets by pretending to be sexist/racist/otherwise revolting. Chauvinism...is really not the new sexy. So stop flicking glances at my direction to see if I've gone all goo-goo eyes. I haven't. We have this thing called an education. Start using it.

You're not a superstar if you can fit 'fuck' into a sentence 234098 times. You're never going to get laid if you start announcing to all and sundry that it's okay to rape a prostitute, or that you've tried every illegal substance out there.

Just sayin.

No comments: