"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, July 30, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #59

Now Playing: Bedroom Hymns by Florence + The Machine (this is his body, this is his love, such selfish prayers and I can't get enough)

#523: What, nobody else sits down in the shower? 

#524: Of course I don't wash my hair when nobody can see me. I am fundamentally lazy, you know

#525: Sick :(

#526: A sweet friend checking in on me

#527: First cup of tea in three days

#528: Pain I can handle. Sometimes, I even like it - there's nothing like the sensation of nails gently digging in, or raking softly across bare skin. But pain to the point of exhaustion...not so pleasant. 

#529: Finally stabilized my temperature. Suck on that, Advil. 

#530: I've run out of clothes...

#531: How long does it take to ship soap from Dunsborough?

#532: So apparently iPods don't like being played full blast on speakers for hours on end...

#533: RSC 

No comments: