"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, July 06, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #52

Now Playing: Something In The Way You Are by Kimbra (you're breaking me in the best way)

#443: Trucks in a river ;P

#444: How the hell am I supposed to stay mad at you when you smile at me like that?

#445: I got a hug from Sherlock Holmes

#446: The rain washed away your footsteps, and mine

#447: If you really want to know why I like you over him...you don't have his temper.

#448: Ten minutes being clucky with the politics teacher's son. Adorable!

#449: I'm sorry if I'm being cranky.

#450: Dear uncomfortably painful zit. Please go away. 

#451: Extreme dedication to no-poo = quite a few bad hair days. In my defence, also quite a few good hair days, too

#452: Disarmingly sexy? 

#453: Running down the corridor near the gyms. Little year eight boys make zoom zoom noises and stare blankly in your direction. You ask them what they're looking at and they reply 'you have...really...nice...hair...'

No comments: