"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, February 07, 2011

Mean girls.
They don't know what it feels like to

Walk alone.
They don't know how bad it feels to

Cry all the way home.
They don't know how angry I feel when they

Laugh at me.
And get all those boys I like to

Laugh with them.
All they do is point out my

Flaws.
I know they're there but I try and look like I

Don't care.
I sit in front of them but I can still feel them

Stare.
They don't understand me and I don't understand

Them.
They don't have real names to me they're just

Hate
Mean
Jealous
Spite
Bitch

That's all they are.
But they still hurt me because I'm still just a

Little girl.
Alone in this world.

Cross my heart and hope to die,
Poke a needle in my eye,
If I die before I wake
I pray that all their hearts will break,
Like they broke mine.
I hope they turn as ugly as they made me out to be,
I hope that nothing turns out for them the way they wanted it to be,
I hope with all my heart they die unhappy,
Amen.

No comments: