"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, April 22, 2012

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Isn't that what Isaac Newton said?

It's not fucking true.

What I wouldn't give to be in a world like that, though. What I wouldn't give to fall in love once, just once, and it doesn't all just go to waste. What I wouldn't give to have more two way streets than one-sided relationships. I'd be the happiest woman alive if I got back just half of what I give.

I've always lived like this. I don't know how to live without loving, without hating. I don't know how to do things halfway. I don't know how to be indifferent, callous, cold, uncaring. I don't know how to do things half-heartedly, to not let things affect me. And it's not something I really want to learn, either.

No comments: