"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, April 30, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #13:

#84: Oh, Belly Boo, there's nothing cuter than you and your little butt-wiggle

#85: Claire in lit class. Enough said. 

#86: leftrightleftrightleftrightleftrightleft...

#87: Booking the tickets.

#88: The red tint in my hair

#89: Potemkin and I were meant to be

#90: My birthday will be in the snow

#91: Realizing that I grew up listening to Clocks, back when the radio just sang and nothing meant anything

#92: A friend ready to POUNCE

#93: Modern History Group Project: Me: 1 page of notes. Girlfriend: Half a page of notes. TWO BOYS AND ONE HOUR OF WORKING TIME: three lines.  

#94: Sir Ken Robinson.

#95: Skye vs. Bella. Bella bites Skye. Skye just lost her shit.

#96: Wrestling the bees for basil flowers. 

...More to come. 

No comments: