"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, April 27, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #11:

#69: Patiently brewing my half-hour black tea rinses. I am hardcore! 

#70: Studying. Sigh.

#71: Hair ruffles and sitting on laps for the win! I don't care if I'm the class flirt. 

#72: Dealing with a seriously grumpy boy. Dude, what is your problem?

#73: Oh, Claire Bear, I know you're right. 

#74: Why did it feel like a hug goodbye?

#75: The most cowardly of people are too afraid to cry.

#76: Sometimes real life just gets in the way of things. 

...More to come.


No comments: