"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, April 23, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #9:

#55: Putting on a brave face.

#56: Snapping out of it.

#57: Overcoming my irrational fear of telephone calls...

#58: Conquering coconut oil. Hehehehe.

#59: I really do think you were a cute eleven year old with glasses ;P

#60: Cheerfully indulging my OCD organizing my iTunes library. As you do.

#61: My dogs are like babies. It's amazing how much joy fills you up just watching them sleep. And snore. And sneeze. 
 
...More to come. 

No comments: