"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, April 13, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things: #2

#8: Letting myself get upset.

#9: Getting that new Justin Bieber song on my iPod. Because I don't care what people think.

#10: Being really social! Happy.

#11: Deciding what to do. Not panicking. Not having expectations. Not being theatrical.

#12: Admitting my love for my Converses. As you do.

#13: Writing a poem at 2 in the morning. I will publish it if push comes to shove.

#14: Buying that hot party dress. In a size smaller than I used to be. Oh, you don't know what you're missing.

...more to come

No comments: