"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, April 30, 2012

Good Intent

you
and brace

counted, took

heard a kick
heed you

crickets on the night

slipping of panic
the waltz means

shouldn't

didn't prowl

hypocrisy be sombre
early to you

turns, she's there
for ordinary intent passed
now you're the string
out into comfort

didn't feel steps
a Clementine made fingers
shadow might have told good

dice that luck, hunter boy
shouldn't that reputation

take mine

money's well to do good
mean tainted heart
when you're not

reputation
speak.


This is probably too experimental for my comfort...it's sort of accidental creativity. Based on 'Good Intent' by Kimbra.

No comments: