"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

tom riddle's diary.

laugh at me

go ahead
it's what i would do
if i were you.

but i don't have to tell you that,
you already did

you told me,
thank you. 

there's the
good
the bad
and the ugly.

i've had them all from you.
i don't mind

a picture isn't complete without the shadows. 

i never know what you're thinking
or how you feel

typedeletetypedelete

do you do that too?

but i am glad
across the wire
you can't see me cry.

i don't understand you at all.
how do i know if you're being honest with me? 

i spend my time
in a completely different world.

and whenever you cross my mind
i'm on the outside looking in.

one day you'll feel like that.
and when you do
i'll be there for you
because you weren't there for me. 

but despite all that...

well, you know. 

No comments: