"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, April 09, 2012

stay beautiful.

I just want you to know that you're always the highlight of my day.

I just want you to know that I love you dearly, and I'm always happy that you're happy.

I just want you to know that I'll always be there for you, and I hope you'll always be there for me. 

I just want you to know that you mean the world to me, even though you're a massive pain in the arse with a cute accent.

I just want you to know that it's lovely having someone to talk to.

I just want you to know that I'm so glad that we are friends.

I just want you to know that you're really going to be someone, ask anyone.

I just want you to know that I hope everything turns out okay for you.

I just want you to know that you find everything you're looking for. 

I just want you to know that I hope she's amazing.

I just want you to know that I hope that one day I'll find someone as amazing as you are.

stay beautiful.

No comments: