"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #8:

#48: Giggling myself to sleep

#49: Academic integrity.

#50: We pulled down a tree. Like actually. PULL. 

#51: You don't know someone until you've cried because of them, laughed with them and stayed up talking to them. If you do that with everyone, you won't be indifferent to anyone. 

#52: The wisdom of a good friend.

#53: Playing with fire.

#54: Another poem at 2 in the morning. Gotta love late-night moments of inspiration. Or confusion. Or heartache. Or whatever. 

...More to come.

No comments: