"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, April 29, 2012

FYI

Sorry, I just have to have a little spatz ATM.

1. Higher-order autism, also known as higher-functioning autism, is a term which refers to autistic people who function at a 'higher level' than other autistic people. It does not mean autism of a higher level.

2. Coldplay does not have six albums, last time I checked. They only have five studio albums.

3. I love cyberpunk films, and the concept of cyberpunk. I just haven't gotten my hands on a lot of cyberpunk literature. You say you admire my writing ability but you always treat me like an ignoramus.

4. You can't hold my former love of Twilight against me. I'd never hold eleven-year-old (cutie in glasses) you against you.

5. Austen never wrote so much detail she had to write appendixes full of the most irrelevant and useless shit. 

6. I've always found it hilarious that you consider my blog an extension of conversation. One day you'll assume something is about/addressed to you when it's not, and I'll die laughing. But you are amazingly perceptive; you haven't made that error yet.

7. When I said it was a tenor song I meant that it's always sung by a tenor (although me being completely out of practice with my music, it didn't occur to me that you might have changed the key) 

8. I haven't forgotten that you invited me to insult you. 

Phew.

Sorry, I had to get that off my chest. You know I love you dearly.





No comments: