"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, April 20, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #6:

#36: Eating a blue cheese pizza. Yep. Blue. Cheese. Pizza. It was actually really yummy! Roast pumpkin, caramelized onion, blue cheese and pinenuts. 

#37: More misadventures with coconut oil. I swear to God, I'll make this stuff work for me. 

#38: A couple of special songs by a special person on my iPod. I hope you don't mind my lack of integrity and see it as a compliment.

#39: Making my broken iPod work for me. Kind of. 

#40: Humbling pain.

#41: Remembering my brother's name. I love you so much. 

#42: Reliving sweet memories with my baby cousin. 

#43: Having the strength to want to be Eleanor Roosevelt and Margaret Whitlam. We'll rock the Feminist Hall of Fame together one day.

...More to come.   
 

No comments: