"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, April 12, 2012

vulnerability.

I've always been fascinated by vulnerabilities. My own, other people's. Societal vulnerabilites, emotional vulnerabilities. What makes us weak makes us strong.

I think it's beautiful when people are brave enough to cry. I would never look down on anyone for crying.

I love it when people open up and talk. I don't judge people for what they do or what people do to them, I just think it's so brave when people open up. 

Should you ever need a shoulder to cry on, I'll be there.

No comments: