"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Happy Easter, Everbody!

I know I am known to take long blogging siestas for no apparent reason, but I thought I might let y'all know that I'm skaboodling away from civilization for a bit.

Four days away from running water. Lovely.

Truth be told, I love camping. The deprivation is refreshing - lack of makeup, lack of internet, lack of anything else but a good book and good times. 

Anyway, I hope you have a good Easter, whatever Easter means to you - because I'm an immoral and indifferent atheist it means snoozing in the car with my baby and my iPod whilst the countryside tumbles by.

I'll be back to the tumultuous dramas of reality soon.  

No comments: