"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Note

I spent my Easter camping near Bremer Bay, between Albany and Esperance about 500km from Perth.

I don't usually do this, but I kept a diary whilst I was away. I was far away from my blog but I had a lot to think about, a lot to talk about. I wrote it with every intention of publishing it as a series here.

But when I got back, I wasn't quite sure. Such is the fast paced nature of life and growing up that how I felt and what was going through my head three days ago aren't entirely relevant now.

But I have decided that I can't keep this locked away. I still felt how I felt, even if I don't feel it now.

I was away for three days, and so this will be published over three days. Please try and keep in mind that it was written three days ago, which when you're a teenager is a bit like a diary from a previous life.

No comments: