"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #12:

#77: Must stop playing with hair! Is very addictive! All no-poo people beware!!!

#78: The King and the Clown. Pure Korean magic. 

#79: The best sandwich you will ever eat. 

#80: I am for some inexplicable reason craving teriyaki eel. I mean, seriously. WTF?

#81: Being reminded of the good ol' days by a big bowl of steaming congee

#82: A personality quiz. 

#83: I'm getting a pink iPod and nobody's gonna stop me. 

...More to come.

No comments: