"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Warm Fuzzy :)

My dear Claire

You've got fifty thousand friends and you deserve every one of them.

I don't know anyone who doesn't smile when they see you.

You were always there for me when times got tough. I can't say that about anyone else at school.

I love how you're always up for a little whinge about a certain person.

I love how you always go out of your way to make someone's day.

You're so beautiful and talented and I love you muchos, claire bear.





No comments: